"TE AMO, SARANGHAE, I LOVE YOU..."

Before you were a stranger to me,
A person I thought you'd always be,
but as time goes by my impressions change,
The feelings I earned weren't the same.

I had learned to love a person like you,
And I never expected it to come through,
All my life I felt so alone,
Thinking how would I handle things on my own.

For me you were like the perfect guy,
Together with you I don't feel shy,
Making me happy is what you do best,
I'd rather go out with you than the rest.

This poem is dedicated only for you,
TE AMO, SARANGHAE, and I LOVE YOU,
These words are all that I can say,
You'll always be in my heart to stay.

Thank you for everything you've done for me,
I hope that our love story will always be,
A happy and unforgettable memory for all,
I LOVE YOU, I'd say I truly had fall...




(This poem I made last night is dedicated to him....) :) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

What I like the most:

  • * ACCESSORIES: lalo na kapag bracelet and earings :)
  • * BAGS: super like!. :D
  • * BANANA: yum! yum! :))
  • * CAKES: mas gusto ko pg gawa ko. :))
  • * CELLPHONE: kasi lagi ko xa katxt <3
  • * CHOCOLATES: especially Cadbury Caramel
  • * COLOR PINK: hot pink, and baby pink
  • * COMPUTER: para makapg facebook, tumblr, plurk, multiply at blogger ako! :D
  • * COOKIE MONSTER & PIGLET: cute nila ehh.. :)
  • * DANCING, SINGING, ACTING & PAINTING: love na love ko yan. :)
  • * FILIPINO MOVIES: pag funny love stories lg, ayko ng mga action ang pangit!..lalo na kapag galing dito
  • * GENEVIEVE GOZUM: gs2 ko tlga mga accessories, bags and damit don :)
  • * GLEE: galing nila. :D
  • * ICE COFFEE: lalo na kapag sa Brownies XP
  • * ICE CREAM: mixed flavor ng vanilla & chocolate from & eleven
  • * ISAW: sa site, kena ate abby.haha!. :)
  • * KFC: masarap ang chiken don!
  • * KRISPY KREME: cookies and cream at blueberry cheesecake flavors :))
  • * LA CORDA D'ORO: anime tv show, about sa music school. ganda :)
  • * McDonald's: Love ko to! <3
  • * MYMP: gusto ko ung mga songs nila especially "NOTHINGS GONNA STOP US NOW"
  • * ONLINE GAMES: super addict sa audition and O2jam :))
  • * PINEAPPLE JUICE: sa 7 eleven ulit.hehe :))
  • * SCHOOL: i just like going there, pero ayko ng lessons. haha :))
  • * SHOES: bastah ung cute.haha :))
  • * STARBUCKS CARAMEL FRAP: yumm!. :P
  • * TOGETHER: by neo :)
  • * YELLOW CAB: Manhattan Meat Lovers <3